Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All good supplied by the company are not subject to sale or return conditions.
2. Invoices are raised immediately following the date of despatch of goods.
3. Our terms are strictly nett, with payment due 30 days from the date of our invoice. No goods will be despatched to customers whose account falls behind these terms. In the event that any invoice becomes overdue then the full balance of the Customers account becomes accelerated and due for payment, regardless of previous settlement dates. The Customer agrees to indemnify us against any costs incurred in the collection of any debt and we reserve the right to charge interest of 8% per annum on overdue amounts.
4. VAT is not charged on invoices at present.
5. Our minimum order value is £100 carriage paid. Any orders below this amount will be subject to a carriage and handling charge of £5.
6. We will endeavour to deliver goods by the dates agreed, but we shall not be liable for delay in delivery howsoever caused. Time for delivery shall not be of the essence.
7. Goods damaged in transit will be replaced but the damaged goods must be returned to a member of our sales team. No credit for damaged or faulty goods, or for shortages or non-delivery will be issued unless notice is given to us in writing within 7 days of the invoice date.
8. LIABILITY: Our entire liability in respect of the supply of goods under these terms is limited to the provision of replacement goods or the issue of a credit note provided that the Customer has complied with the provision of clause 7 and the damage or fault to goods has not been caused by the Customer’s misuse of the goods or negligent handling of them. In no circumstances shall we be liable for consequential loss including but not limited to loss of profit.
9. Title of all goods supplied only passes to the Customer when the company has received payment in full. Risk passes to the Customer at time of delivery or if the Customer wrongfully fails to take delivery of the goods at the time we tendered the goods for delivery.
RETENTION OF TITLE
Retention of title applies to all goods supplied. We reserve the right to seize any of our goods to the value of any unpaid amount owing to the company, whether such goods relate specifically to unpaid invoices or not and whether in part or in whole. If the Customer fails to deliver up any goods pursuant to this clause we shall be entitled to enter upon any premises of the Customer or any third party where the goods are stored and repossess the goods.
10. All illustrations, drawings and general descriptions contained in our promotional literature or catalogues are for general guidance only and shall not be binding on us. Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in any sales literature, quotation, price, list, acceptance of offer, invoice or other document or information issued by the Company shall be subject to correction without any liability on the part of the company.
11. These standard terms and conditions of sale apply to all despatches. All other conditions are hereby excluded unless expressly accepted in writing by the Company. Each of these terms and conditions constitutes an entirely separate and independent provision so that if any of them are help to be invalid for any reason this shall not affect the remaining provisions which shall continue in full force and effect.
12. If in our opinion the Customer is in financial difficulty the company reserves the right to cancel any order or suspend further deliveries to the customer and the price of goods already delivered shall become immediately due and payable notwithstanding any previous agreement to the contrary.
DATA PROTECTION - STATEMENT OF POLICY
We may hold all personal data obtained by us in written or electronic format for use. We respect your right to privacy. Any personal data will be held securely in confidence and processed for the purpose of carrying out our business. We may consult others for the purpose of Trade References and will record information in respect of such which nay be made available to other businesses for the continuing assessment of credit risk. By completion of an account application, order form or purchase of goods you confirm your consent to the terms of this statement.